Helping CBD merchants get approved quickly with competitive rates.
What you need to know:
- The payment industry has been slow to adopt the CBD vertical, but the landscape is changing rapidly.
- If you’re selling hemp derived CBD online, you need a payment processor that knows your business type and follows the industry’s progress.
- Banks underwrite and subcategorize CBD. Underwriting times vary dependant on business model.
- Keeping your site’s regulatory compliance is a mush when working within a high risk verticals such as CBD.
Beyond Bancard’s CBD Programs
Find the program that’s right for you
- Appllied to a particular place on the body. Creams, drops, etc…
- Handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking, without any burning.
- Any CBD infused capsule, gum drops, oil, drinks, tincture, etc… capable of being ingested.
Flowers & Pre-Rolls
- CBD flowers are taken directly from hemp plants, contain cannabinoids and terpenes found within CBD oil. CBD pre-rolls are a non-intoxicating joint that has been pre-rolled.
- Isolates in the form of powder or Crystals. CBD isolate is a pure, crystalline powder that contains 99% pure CBD.
- Continuity, Automatic Shipping/Billing, or Recurring Billing Programs/Agreements.*
- Recurring billing occurs when a merchant automatically charges a cardholder for specified goods or services on a prearranged schedule.
- *all underwritting estimates assume that merchant has delivered a completed application and supporting documents.
- *Pricing contigent on business model and existing processing history. Startups may require strong financials and pricing may differ.